Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red please read and awnser honestly

2 posters

:: Server :: Server Chat

Go down

Red please read and awnser honestly Empty Red please read and awnser honestly

Post  Froobster Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:32 pm

Alright this is to clarify to a retard that red didn't know about my bandos spot until I showed him. I was doin my thing one day before the vps was installed and red teled to me and said that this was a cool spot and I explained to him how to get there if he ever needed it and how to stick him and why he gets stuck there and he said that the spot wasn't illegal it's just a bad placement of items and coding. Now red, thy wraith believes that you showed me that spot, this is false. So just clairify this and I can make him feel stupid.
Froobster
Froobster

Back to top Go down

Red please read and awnser honestly Empty Re: Red please read and awnser honestly

Post  Red Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:08 am

Froobster wrote:Alright this is to clarify to a retard that red didn't know about my bandos spot until I showed him. I was doin my thing one day before the vps was installed and red teled to me and said that this was a cool spot and I explained to him how to get there if he ever needed it and how to stick him and why he gets stuck there and he said that the spot wasn't illegal it's just a bad placement of items and coding. Now red, thy wraith believes that you showed me that spot, this is false. So just clairify this and I can make him feel stupid.

I didn't show you that spot...You showed me.
Red
Red
Admin

http://redscape.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Red please read and awnser honestly Empty Re: Red please read and awnser honestly

Post  Froobster Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:49 pm

thank you.
Froobster
Froobster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Server :: Server Chat

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum