Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post What You Want of The Coming Server

+2
Froobster
Get Owned
6 posters

:: Server :: Server Chat

Go down

Post What You Want of The Coming Server Empty Post What You Want of The Coming Server

Post  Get Owned Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:42 am

Just post what you want.

we have 8/21 skills working so far!

Get Owned

Back to top Go down

Post What You Want of The Coming Server Empty Re: Post What You Want of The Coming Server

Post  Froobster Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:24 am

i want the pking system from the 508 525 server for sure. i want a decent xp rate on all skills too, just dont make it to hard for the people who just start so they dont quit at the beginning.
Froobster
Froobster

Back to top Go down

Post What You Want of The Coming Server Empty Re: Post What You Want of The Coming Server

Post  Red Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:46 am

Froobster wrote:i want the pking system from the 508 525 server for sure. i want a decent xp rate on all skills too, just dont make it to hard for the people who just start so they dont quit at the beginning.

The combat system is better.
And no, It's not too hard.
Red
Red
Admin

http://redscape.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post  Froobster Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:27 pm

the combat is better in the new one? and good lol no one likes hard servers -.-
Froobster
Froobster

Back to top Go down

Post  Red Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:49 am

Froobster wrote:the combat is better in the new one? and good lol no one likes hard servers -.-

I dissagree
Red
Red
Admin

http://redscape.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post  Froobster Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:02 pm

you would...but look at xeonix i dont think most people liked it (stef is not aloud to comment on this) XD
Froobster
Froobster

Back to top Go down

Post  you blow Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:17 pm

Froobster wrote:you would...but look at xeonix i dont think most people liked it (stef is not aloud to comment on this) XD

if dey dont like it den y do dey plai?

r u mongol?
you blow
you blow

Back to top Go down

Post  Froobster Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:20 pm

NOI! i just think you'll get more people on a server thats not exactly like what they are trying to get away from...
Froobster
Froobster

Back to top Go down

Post  Blow me Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:38 am

xeonix is 50x rs

Blow me

Back to top Go down

Post  omex Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:06 am

Red wrote:
Froobster wrote:the combat is better in the new one? and good lol no one likes hard servers -.-

I dissagree

i gotta agree with red on this one, a hard server adds to the challenge, no one wants to be a part of a game taht will get boreing after a while, that was the problem with 2 of the servers i was staff on, coldfire and dcscape they got boreing, but fatalx was so hard it never got boreing
omex
omex

http://www.omexus.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down